Popular Tags: [View All]
prashant Maheshwari
India
Mumbai
Mahrashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've been playing Ascension on my iPad , and today I just got my boardgame , and it's a whole different ball game. I have to setup the board !

Q. Am I to use the entire deck for 2 player game as most monsters/ heroes have repeat cards inside. Or I have to keep 2 of each / 1 of each ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the whole thing (but you won't go through the whole deck).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath M.
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
The boardgame is unique because you can pick what you want to go in the center deck.

I played with the full deck and expansion for a while, but then I thinned down the copies of each card by 1 and have really preferred that since in 1v1 games, since you get to see a lot more of the deck every game.

Play around with taking out and adding cards until you find the deck that works for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Leath
United States
Newark
OH
flag msg tools
badge
This too shall pass...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you plan on playing in tournaments, it's best to play with the center deck completely intact however.

Once Storm of Souls comes out, feel free to make your own "cube" with all 3 sets though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
prashant Maheshwari
India
Mumbai
Mahrashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah even I was considering that , as somecards are being repeated over and over..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.