Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my most recent storage solution for LOTR:LCG.

It is a wooden wine box (one of those that hold 3 wine bottles);
the grey dividers were taken from a tool box I had in my garage. The actual dividers are white plasticard, cut to shape.

At the moment, it is holding 1 core set (, though all player cards are x3), Hunt for Gollum, Carrok, tokens and counters, plus 2 custom made card holders:

As you can see in the last picture, one is bent into shape, and the other is still in the box, flattened out.

I made these, since I play 2 player solo, and I need to hold 2 hands of cards, and cannot do it with 1 hand (keeping the hands separate, in the meantime).

This way, I can keep track of both hands very easily; plus, the fact that these bend and flat out, they fit perfectly in the box, even when closed.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Adlington
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Allo Michele!

I have managed with some 'pimping' to get everything released so far into one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.