Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Clockmakers lie
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to hear what your favorite scenarios are! Please vote on those scenarios that you've played.

Poll
1. Scenarios from the Rulebook
  One of my favorites I like playing it I'm indifferent I won't play it
1: The Survivors
2: Holding Back The Invasion
3: Hit Them Where It Hurts
4: The Ritual
5: The Possessed
6: Who Dares, Wins
2. Scenarios from the Blog
1: Lost!
2: Infection
3: Howls
4: The Summoning
5: It's Ours
6: Killing The Enemy In The Egg
7: Rescue
8: Demonic Trinity
9: All That Shines
10: The Hunt's Afoot
11: Parasite!
12: We're Shorthanded!
      27 answers
Poll created by purplewurple

Poll
Missed one...
Blog scenario 13: Putrid Air
      6 answers
Poll created by purplewurple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You missed 13th scenario which is "Putrid Air" by Alex Doway
This poll is a nice idea, something needed here.

I chose "won't play it" for "Howls" not because it is a bad scenario but it was simply too long to prepare, not much replayable and I wasn't a good story-teller after all... But still appreciate this one for fantastic story-driving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
This poll is VERY informative for me, thank you !

Regards,

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Vos
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, I misread the poll.
I thought the last option in the poll said> I don't play it (in stead of I won't).
I only answered the first bracket, and only play survivors and gave a 'I won't play' to the rest even though I've never played it.
Sorry for the confusion and the carelessness in filling out the poll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think "I won't play it" could mean also "I won't play it anymore" - this is what I meant while choosing it...

Besides:

- "I won't play it" is too generic and it's unclear if somebody even played scenario. I'm not certain if it is a negative option, either.
Simple "I don't like it" instead of "I won't play it" would clarify this poll (but poll must be restarted then).

- "I'm indifferent" - again it's unclear if it is chosen because people haven't played this scenario yet or maybe it is just some average scenario to them.

- There's definitely a lack of "I haven't played it yet" option because many people haven't played all the scenarios or have played just one or two of them...

So one more poll please, purplewurple!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knock knock open up the door it's Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Clockmakers lie
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always reset the poll by clicking on 'questions' again and then on 'clear'.

It´s on the first line! In bold, even!
Quote:
Please vote on those scenarios that you've played.

An ´I haven´t played it yet´ option would skew the percentages. I think the poll options are clear enough, but thanks for the feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, didn't notice this first line of text...sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just have played Putrid Air. It's very much like The Survivors but much more difficult for humans, too.

1: Human warriors gain poison tokens once a turn and extra damage if these tokens will be more numerous than their active lines.

2: There's no draw option, but even if it would be, human warriors still are losing in my games, all of them being poisoned or beaten to death. I've been playing two matches. Very nasty scenario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fahl
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No, I can't tell you....it's a secret.
badge
Mudflaps
mbmbmb

I have found myself in a The Survivors rut and I am reviving this thread (Hi Jack!) to see if I can get myself inspired to venture out more often to play some of the other scenarios.

I think I keep coming back to The Survivors for three reasons:

1. It is a really, really good scenario;
2. I have played it so often that I can play the scenario from set up to finish without referencing the rule book;
3. Every time I play it, I get a bit of nostalgia, reminding me of how much fun it was for me to play this game for the first time.

In short, The Survivors is like your favorite meal from your favorite restaurant: you know it is going to be good every time you order it.

The problem is that this works against me trying some of the other scenarios even though I know they are likely to be just as wonderful.

So, help me out. Please let me know what your favorite scenario (other than The Survivors) is and explain why it is your favorite. Please inspire me.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.