Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adrian bai
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as the question states, I would appreciate if someone can guide me as to how to order this from artscow

Thanks a million!

Adrian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Lawton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The playtesting for this one is closed now so I don't think you'll be able to.
ND is just waiting on some reviews/rates/session reports from those who are already testing it to decide where to go from here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
I went through the same angst and questions, so I wrote ND directly. Apparently all the Artscow copies were only for the beta testing of the game for all the volunteered playtesters.

According to ND, the next purchase chance will be in a couple months, after all the bugs are worked out, and the final version becomes available!

It'll be a tough wait, but I'm sure well worth it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adrian bai
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Sam and Ray

looking forward to this

Adrian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, sorry guys, the thread regarding this is quickly getting lost in the growing number of posts:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/690969/play-testing-closed

To wit:

ninjadorg wrote:

Just a quick friendly note to say that at this stage no more play-testers are required, thanks.

Huge thanks to everyone who is currently participating - I'm looking forward to some cool session reports/reviews/feedback/questions/rants/complaints/death threats hopefully in the near future.

If you still want to Become a Fan of Fantasy Quest you'll be short-listed for the next round of play-testing - if there is one - or failing that some PnP goodness in the future.

Cheers!

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The good news is when this gets Published (which I think it will be 100%) then it will be MUCH cheaper for people who don't already own it.

Probably 30 to 40 versus 60 or 70 so like half price so hopefully compensates for the wait, somewhat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
However Fantasy Quest finally turns out, either PnP or published, I want it to be the best possible experience for the gamers. And the brave play-testers are here to ensure that that happens!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.