BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » CCG Trades

Subject: Babylon 5 CCG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kat jones
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Does anyone here play B5? I have a large box of cards that are just taking up room in my closet, and I'd love to get them to someone who would appreciate them. I haven't done an inventory of the collection, but it's over 1,000 cards (so plenty of room for deck building), and is comprised of original series starters and then at least one full booster box from most of the expansions (200 cards per booster): The Shadows, The Great War, Severed Dreams, etc.

I'd really like to sell these, but I know that older CCGs aren't worth much more than the paper they're printed on these days.

If anyone's interested, let's talk

Pic of the collection (and my cat crashing the picture) is on my flickr stream: http://tinyurl.com/3mgjsob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG! I'd be interested in a trade, if you see anything of interest on my trade list....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nasipak
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll admit to sore temptation to offer to buy it outright, depending on what we can agree on for a fair price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kat jones
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I honestly have no idea what these are worth, so I'm open to offers. (I was thinking $50, which would include domestic shipping). I figure a medium flat-rate box from the post office will accommodate everything

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nasipak
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
midwinter wrote:
I honestly have no idea what these are worth, so I'm open to offers. (I was thinking $50, which would include domestic shipping). I figure a medium flat-rate box from the post office will accommodate everything

Probably a fair price. Contact my by geekmail and we'll set up the deal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.