Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Just played this and noticed that the Estates spaces on the board in the 3rd region look to be the only ones printed correctly. The other spaces in regions 1 & 2 are barely viable. Not a big deal for game play, but I was surprised to see this. Here is a picture of the difference between the spaces in region 3 vs those in region 2 (the white dashed lines above the numbers in the circles).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi KAS,

You are right.
In the normal side rules board, most of the white dashed lines that show the Estates spaces are barely visible :-(
That was something that was not supposed to happen, but unfortunately our factory didn’t make the game as perfect as we would like. But we also agreed also with you that “... Not a big deal for game play...”
I hope this small matter will not spoil the pleasure to play with VINTAGE :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the estate spaces are not visible at all, but I'm sure that won't spoil the game.

This matches the rules - they're clear, at least think so, not having played it yet, but soon will do so. Well, clear, but far from precise in places - quite some issues are mentioned as examples only, not in the rules proper, some not at all - like quality markers to be unloaded from a ship as well as the barrels.

Guess I'll like this game, same as I liked Caravelas (and, to a certain extent, S. Jorge).

Cheers,
Ferdi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.