fangotango
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do ground units move during the movement phase to a port before being troop transported during the combat phase (if they have movement factors left), or do they do their entire movement during the combat phase if they will be transported by fleet? In the first case, is the number of units then limited by normal stacking rules (2 units plus airborne)? In the second case, is the limit set by the number of fleet factors available, because the units are moving through the port hex but not stopping there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bauer
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Waste Water too
badge
Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
mbmbmbmbmb
Rule 29.425 says that sea transport ground movement occurs during the combat phase. Rule 6 says stacking does not apply during movement. So it would seem that there is no limit.

I would have answered differently, because I thought sea transport was move to the port then during the combat phase finish the move. But I was wrong -- 29.425 seems pretty clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.