Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
s m t
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I like my town with a little drop of poison Nobody knows, they're lining up to go insane.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://chesstris.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/6D6.pdf

Rules are also posted here under the "description" heading.

In addition it is stated:"All that is needed to play are 36 six-sided dice in six different (non-black) colors, and an additional 36 six-sided black dice (for most of the games). One also requires a chessboard, and some require keeping score with pen and paper."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hamilton
United States
Asheboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang
I've got the 36 colored but not 36 unicolored. Can you play any of them without using the second 36?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Grider
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bdean152 wrote:
Dang
I've got the 36 colored but not 36 unicolored. Can you play any of them without using the second 36?

Yes! There are three of the six games playable without the black dice. Look at the rules for SIX D "two", SIX D "five", and SIX D "six". I actually mean to amend the rules for "six" to include the black dice, but as they're posted online, it doesn't use 'em.

Thanks for your interest, and I'd love to hear any feedback you have about any of the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.