Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
frank quispel
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quined will be at Spiel 2011 ! Hall 5, Booth 41. And where a lot of publishers are elevating prices, Quined is giving you a lot of game for few money.

There are 3 options for getting Alba Longa (Quined version, rules in English, Dutch, German and French):

1) Pre-order and pre-pay:
- your copy of Alba Longa will be ready for pick up at Spiel all 4 days or your copy can be send to you (costs of shipping not included)
- the mini-expansion "The Sentinel" is guaranteed (1)
- price: 27,- euros

2) Pre-order and no pre-pay:
- your copy will be reserved for you until the end of day 2 of Spiel, Friday. So if you preorder a game but not pre-pay, the game will not be reserved for you for the rest of the Essen fair
- the mini-expansion "The Sentinel" will be reserved for you until the end of day 2 of Spiel, Friday (1)
- price: 27,- euros

3) No pre-order:
- Alba Longa can be bought at our booth as long as there is stock
- the mini-expansion "The Sentinel" as long as there is stock of this expansion (1)
- price: 30 euros

(1) There will be a mini-expansion "The Sentinel". This expansion can be used in combination with the basic game and all variants. There is only a limited number of this expansion. The materials of the "The Sentinel" can be used for a second (and maybe a third) mini-expansion: the rules for this second expansion will be posted here and on www.quined.com later this year.

For preorders send an e-mail to info@quined.nl, my geekmail or my brother's (aqwerty). Please give your name and e-mailadress and if you want to prepay or not. If you want the game to be sent to you, we need your adress information.

Attention: Hot package deal!
Alba Longa + mini-Expansion + Carson City + Reef Encounter (or Siena or Fish Fish Fish): 50 euros.
Separate deals:
Carson City: 20 euros (at Spiel), 18 euros (when pre-ordered)
Reef Encounter/Siena/Fish Fish Fish: 10 euros (Spiel), 9 euro (pre-ordered)

Thanks,

Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
So I guess I'll ask since I'm sure everyone that is not going to Essen wants to know. Is this promo "The Sentinel" going to be available later for those that can't make Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frank quispel
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Scott,

Yes, the stock is sufficient in order to supply those who can not make it to Essen.

Do realize however that both Huch as well as Tasty Minstrel Games do not participate in this mini-expansion.

Thanks and kind regards,

Frank
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for responding. I was planning to buy from Tasty Minstrel but sad to hear they won't be offering the promo. I expect shipping costs direct from you will be super high.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frank quispel
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We are calculating shipment costs to countries such as USA, Canada or Japan right now. I will send you a geekmail about the costs within a few days, ok?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
francobollus wrote:
We are calculating shipment costs to countries such as USA, Canada or Japan right now. I will send you a geekmail about the costs within a few days, ok?

Would you mind posting the shipping prices to the U.S. in this thread? I suspect there are a lot of us who would be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Butterfly0038 wrote:
francobollus wrote:

Would you mind posting the shipping prices to the U.S. in this thread? I suspect there are a lot of us who would be interested.

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
please post shipping for canada also

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
francobollus wrote:

Ok, thanks. And seems several others are interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frank quispel
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

Here I am again with the shipment costs: 13 euros for Canada/USA. So, if you (pre-)order, it'll be 27+13= 40 euros.

Frank
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedric Venet
France
Montpellier
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

How much for shipping in France?
Would it be the same if I take Reef Encounter in addition (i.e. Alba Longa + mini-Expansion + Reef Encounter)? Or Reef Encounter alone?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.