Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the manual I can perforn a Special Action only if I choose to execute the normal actions on the Action card.
I mean if I choose to discard an action card to move 2 areas or make an attack, I can't discard another card to make a special action.
I didn't find anything in the manual that really points to this, but reading the paragraph about the special action it looks like that.
Can anybody confirm this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the thread "Rules Clarifications - Special Actions" in the "Rules" forum here. (Can't get the fancy "link insert" to work at the moment.)

The short answer is: you can always do special actions (provided you can "pay" for them) regardless of the card-play choice you make during a turn.
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Smith
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
And I believe you can also do them in any sequence with respect to an order card. You just can't interupt a "bullet" that is currently "active" on an order card.
This afternoon we had a case where I discarded a card to pick up a dropped weapon (and ammo, which is key to the situation here...), played an order card, then utilized the attack allowed by the order card to make and attack with the weapon that I had just picked up.
I think this was a legal sequence.
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.