Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone played "The Adventurers: The Pyramid of Horus" yet? There are plastic bases for each player color which fit snugly onto the base of each hero to identify player control.

We sure could use a set of those for Runewars!
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
That'd be awesome.

I used to use colored beads, like in this picture.

Now, I've purchased small colored d6s that I use, with the face of the die showing how much health the hero has.

Maybe you could even use extra stronghold tokens to place underneath the hero?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bagley
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to put down some $ on it, this website does sell colored bases for Runewars: [geekurl=http://dapperdevil.com/product/runewars-hero-bases]runewars_bases[/geekurl]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
László Horváth
Hungary
Veszprém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeb6 wrote:
If you want to put down some $ on it, this website does sell colored bases for Runewars: [geekurl=http://dapperdevil.com/product/runewars-hero-bases]runewars_bases[/geekurl]

Are these basis somehow "click-in" on the heroes? I mean if I want to pick up the hero by its head, does the base come with it?

Based on the pictures on the website, it doesn't (they seem too loose). Any experiences?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd ALMOST be tempted by that, except for a couple things:

- $10 for 12 bases is a bit much.
- Challara (from DungeonQuest) wouldn't be usable, as she has a rectangular base on her mini.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeb6 wrote:

Great tip, thanks! I ordered a set, and they are terrific. The heroes do NOT attach to the bases, but they do sit inside the "cup". Recommended!
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Thurot
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Justin, those bases are perfect!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.