Popular Tags: [View All]
James McMillan
Scotland
Cupar
Fife
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing as though they asked for some help on their recent podcast I thought I would spread the word about The Spiel. They did an awesome job covering GenCon with their videos and are needing some help to get to Essen to do the same. It is the first time they have covered Essen in this way. This project is being promoted via Kickstarter and there are rewards available depending on how much you back them for including some great Essen promos. . You will not be charged anything unless they meet their project total - so its all or nothing for them!

If you are interested in helping these chaps out, (they really do a great podcast and if you don't know about it I would highly recommend checking it out), then visit here.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1602645836/video-coverag...

If you want to know more about The Spiel and see their excellent GenCon coverage then visit here:

http://thespiel.net/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Kruger
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting. Somehow I missed that they were doing this. I guess I need to catch up with their podcasts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

What maybe needs specifying is that you get something in return for your donation - Spiel swag, promo stuff, dice, games, ...

Their GenCon videos were certainly worth the $15 I threw their way to help them get to Spiel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McMillan
Scotland
Cupar
Fife
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drjmcmillan wrote:
This project is being promoted via Kickstarter and there are rewards available depending on how much you back them for, including some great Essen promos.

Point stressed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katherine Rosland
Norway
Stavanger
Rogaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a geeklist with their videos at Gencon that you can check out to get an idea about what to expect If you're not going to Essen yourself, it should be a great way to experience it without being there!

There are a couple other threads about the project, I started this one and the official thread started by Stephen and David is here Most questions should be answered by taking a look at them laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katherine Rosland
Norway
Stavanger
Rogaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a little update: They made it! I can't wait to see the end result, and get to meet up with them in Essen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.