Subject: "My Geek>Collection" list to use tags rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be really helpful if the collection list allowed the user to select tags as one of the filter options. So from the set of tags which I have added to the games in my collection view, let me select those which must be present for the game to be shown in the list.

So I could tag a game "ordered" meaning that I've ordered it from somewhere and select only games that I have ordered but not yet received. Likewise, it would be nice to be able to go from the collection page to opening another tab where I could select tags for a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Hunt
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
Downloading at 56 Kbps. Reading at 0.2 Kbps
badge
OGRE 6e at last!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd second this and add that I'd like to be able to edit the tags on my collection (add or delete) in a column in the My Collection view similar to the implementation of comments in the My Collection view (i.e. you don't get sent to a separate page, you edit in a pop-over).

Many thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Join the Board Game Development Club, see behind the scenes, participate in development, add the games you are working on
mbmbmbmbmb
With the new Collection view on the redesign you will be able to this through other means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.