Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy Creamer
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my storage solution for Quarriors. I got this at Michaels Crafts for 5$ and it stores everything with room for expansions. I like this also keeps the cube theme. It also breaks down into 4 nice smaller trays. My only slight slight draw back is its a bit tough to get the cards out but thats minor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
A themed solution indeed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.jasonbegy.com
badge
http://www.jasonbegy.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea what it was called? I'm wondering if one might be able to order it off their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snappy Dan
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the dimensions of the assembled product?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mb
Mysterio wrote:
What are the dimensions of the assembled product?

About a foot quared? Or cubed even?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Creamer
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked on Micheals website and could not find it either. I think its made by Snapware based on my google searches but distributed by Micheal's however i could not find the exact one online either. I had already thrown away the packaging so i don't know the exact name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice.

But what's wrong with the original tin? Throw away the insert, put the cards in a ziplock bag, I have the basic dice in one bag, the creature dice in a plastic business card box (but I could have used another ziplock), and the spell dice in another small plastic box (again, instead of a ziplock). There's plenty of room in there for more expansions, sorting out seven creatures from the ten types of dice in the box takes seconds (ditto for the spells) and it's not cost anything. It's also smaller than pretty much every plastic box solution I've seen posted so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Creamer
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say it definitely not required its more a personal preference. Some people for them baggies work fine, or others just toss everything back in the box which is cool. I actually enjoy organizing my games its sort of a hobby within a hobby for me. Your solution i can see working well also and gave me an idea. (Which i will try when i get home so more to come.) Appreciate the thoughts.

Side Note: I definitely like the tin so my alternative solution involves keeping the tin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up the same cube storage from my local Michael's. Good stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice solution! I also am a non-baggie fan.

Judging from the photos, it looks like if you bought an extra box, you could add more layers tot he stack. Is that the case?

A friend and I were thinking of buying three of them, then having a couple extra rows of storage for each of us in case we need future expansion space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Creamer
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can do that too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.