msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've compiled a set of alternate rules on the following page:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3923260/heroica2.png

These rules change the game in the following ways:

- Sacrifice defeated monsters for class power instead of rolling Heroica
- Uses R. Potter's multiple-dice combat
- Additional rules for new player classes and enemies from other LEGO games

I would still like to add some rules for wizardly spells for players that want something really complex, as well as different powers acquirable from sacrificing different defeated enemies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Everett-Lane
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like these! I'm definitely going to adapt the "Golems turn into Rock Piles" rule. Also still thinking about different spells -- right now in my variant the Wizard and the Druid can both make the Magic Doors go back to their starting points, on a Shield roll on their first or second attempt, the third works automatically. I'm also thinking the Wizard should be able to unlock doors if he has the Wand....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boots
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are pretty cool.

I like the idea that the special class powers can be accessed only if you 'super-charge' your character by buying the weapon that normally carries your class ability.

Thus, a ranger normally gets his ranged attack, but if he buys a bow, he gets the move an animal to another square power as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.