Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shelly Hargrove KO rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Schaffer

dearborn
Michigan
msg tools
Say Shelly Hargrove gets Ko'd. Can she immediately use her ability and pay two glory to heal a wound after she's been Ko'd? What about if she and the enemy KO each other on the same round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smeltzer
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, once KO'd doesn't she wake up unwounded back in Paris?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Schaffer

dearborn
Michigan
msg tools
That's what I think, but my friend was saying that after the fight round ends he can heal her and that takes place before she awakes in Paris.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schafdawg37 wrote:
That's what I think, but my friend was saying that after the fight round ends he can heal her and that takes place before she awakes in Paris.

I don't think the rules strictly prohibit that, but it seems kind of wonky -- both from a theme and a gaming perspective. My vote would be "no" until it gets officially FAQed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jda1974 wrote:
Schafdawg37 wrote:

I don't think the rules strictly prohibit that, but it seems kind of wonky -- both from a theme and a gaming perspective. My vote would be "no" until it gets officially FAQed.

Agreed. If you want to use her ability to heal, do it before the round in which you get KO'd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I don't think that the design intent was for the KO itself to be a separate action from the combat round where it happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.