Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ty Wyman
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone confirm that NMA brigades (Ireton, et.al.) are subject to the same desertion rules as other brigades? I.e., their status as the backbone of the NMA in no way insulates them from responding to the "horrors of war?" Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
Carlos Palomino wrote:
Could someone confirm that NMA brigades (Ireton, et.al.) are subject to the same desertion rules as other brigades? I.e., their status as the backbone of the NMA in no way insulates them from responding to the "horrors of war?" Thanks.

They are subject to standard desertion rules. Since in the rules there is a reference to how they can be recruited, I guess they need to desert prior to that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Buergel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
grouchysmurf wrote:
Carlos Palomino wrote:

They are subject to standard desertion rules. Since in the rules there is a reference to how they can be recruited, I guess they need to desert prior to that.

This is correct, there are no exceptions in 12.0 for NMA Brigades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.