Subject: of time adventure card. HUH? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Aguis
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
For some reason I'm puzzled about the "of time" adventure card. It reads "any dangers not completed during the current game round do not count towards recovering this aritfact". What exactly does this mean? Can anybody explain? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam B.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We take this to mean that you have to reach the number of dangers necessary to get the artifact in a single round. I.e. no doing 1 or 2, camping, then doing the rest next turn. To get the artifact, you need to do them all in one turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Aguis
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thanks. That does make sense. My wife and I read and reread this card and both of us drew a blank. Old age does that to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Schaffer

dearborn
Michigan
msg tools
I actually interpreted this differently. Only dangers you complete that round count toward getting the artifact. For instance if you failed the danger and had to go to a cliffhanger which you then passed. That wouldn't count. Only dangers which you start and complete by turn's end count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Official clarification from Jason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.