Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember there is a statement in the manual that if you perform something, you lose you cover. I am trying to find it but so far I didn't find it. Does anyone remember it?

Then if I use an action card to move in an area with a cover spot and en equipment icon, can I get the equipment and then get the cover post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-M
msg tools
You get booted from cover if you use the Lancer's melee ability, and you can kick an enemy out with the right action card. You may get equipment even while in cover, it says on page 14;

Quote:
After a COG figure finishes moving for the turn, the player may place his figure into a cover space in his area. Moving into cover is free and does not reduce the number of areas the figure is able to move. Moving out of cover is also free, and happens at the start of a figure's movement.

For a more in depth set of answers, check here.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/698023/special-actions-w...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/699941/question-about-ta...

Hope it helps!

-David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, say I start my turn in cover, and then use my Lancer's constant ability.

On my next turn, to get back into cover, can I just move into cover as a "free move" and play a card that only allows me to attack?

Or do I need to play a card that allows movement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-M
msg tools
By definition, you may move into cover for free but only while you are moving. So no, you would have to spend a move card to get into cover, you can't just attack and move into cover for free.

There's a more detailed explanation in the links above also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.