Patrick Ross
United States
Winfield
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be late to the party on this one, but my son and I just discovered Shut Up and Sit Down.

http://www.shutupshow.com/about

This is a blog of game reviews and commentary by two hilarious Brits - Quintin Smith and Paul Dean. Although their written material is funny, their half hour long video show is wonderful. They have only been around for a few months and produced just four shows. Each show contains a few reviews, some long and some short as well as a number of skits. If you like your gaming reviews with a bit of Monty Python sensibility, then this is the show for you.

Amongst all the goofiness, you will be able to detect a heartfelt love of our hobby. If you cut these fellows, they will bleed cardboard. Their jibes and jests are done with love. Love for the games and love for the gamers. Yes they do have their preferences, but I have yet to detect the bitter snarkiness that sometimes creeps into the humor of other more seasoned podcasters.

Quintin and Paul both seem to be fellows with whom I would love to share a few hours of gaming over a pint and a bowl of grapes. Too bad an ocean separates us. Maybe some day.

In my house, we measure the level of funny by the number of times my son, Sam, needs to seek out his inhaler for laughter induced asthma. This show almost sent Sam to the emergency room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, very funny show. They have this GeekList that you can subscribe to for new shows: The Official Shut Up & Sit Down Show GeekList: By popular demand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.