Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I discard an action card to follow a COG, do I need to follow him for the full movement or can I stop in an area even if he is still moving?
I think that it is possible, because it sounds something equivalent to the rule that I can start to follow him even if he starts to move in another area and then pass in mine.

If I discard an action card to perform a guard action shooting to a locust that was in cover and is going to perform a movement, do I need to take in count the cover?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You aren't really "following" him as in moving in all his spots. You just appear where he ends up.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Madazam wrote:
If I discard an action card to follow a COG, do I need to follow him for the full movement or can I stop in an area even if he is still moving?
I think that it is possible, because it sounds something equivalent to the rule that I can start to follow him even if he starts to move in another area and then pass in mine.

If I discard an action card to perform a guard action shooting to a locust that was in cover and is going to perform a movement, do I need to take in count the cover?

Following allows you to end up in the same space as the COG you are following.

You can interrupt a locust's movement while using guard. So as the locust comes out of cover to move, you may then play your guard card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
To clarify, you can follow a teammate who didn't start in your area, as long as he passes through your area, but regardless, you both end up in the same area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Advosan Advosan
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Follow and the mulcher
How does Follow work when used by a player with movement restrictions, for example if someone has picked up the mulcher? I suppose movement restrictions do not apply, since "follow" movement does not happen during the "follower's" turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Taylor
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Advosan, the official FAQ says the Mulcher does not slow you down when using Follow. It only slows you on your normal movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.