Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The Carnival Kickstarter campaign continues to grow, thanks to our wonderful backers! With 13 days left, the campaign has generated over $26,000 and the support of over 600 backers. Amazing.

Because the campaign has surpassed the goal of $25,000, every single backer of Carnival will now receive not only the Ticket Tote from the $10,000 goal, but the beautiful Wild! Die that will be custom-crafted by Chessex. And, everyone who pledges before the deadline of October 2, 3 a.m. EDT will receive both the tote and the Wild! Die, as well!

Trust us, it's even more beautiful in person. To see it in action, check out Update #13 on the Kickstarter campaign site: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dicehateme/carnival-a-de...

The officially-sanctioned rules for the Wild! Die will be posted here on BGG, and included with every die. But we wholeheartedly endorse variants and house rules with Carnival! Check out this thread and tell everyone how you would use the Wild! Die in your games of Carnival: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/698629/wild-die-usage-ideas

Again, a huge thanks to all our backers, and if you haven't yet pledged, there's still time to do so. We've got some cool swag, some great friends, and a guaranteed fun ride, so step right up!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dicehateme/carnival-a-de...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, $25 K -- congratulations! (And a very nifty die!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Nichols
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on reaching $25,00! Hopefully it doesnt stop there! This is the first project I have backed and am already addicted to kickstarter. Cant wait to get my copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian O'Neill
Ireland
Castleconnell
Co.Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really REALLY want this game. Anyone know anyway of purchasing this with PayPal ? Credit Card not an option anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cherilyn Joy Lee Kirkman
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brianon wrote:
I really REALLY want this game. Anyone know anyway of purchasing this with PayPal ? Credit Card not an option anymore.

Thank you for your enthusiasm! Purchasing on Kickstarter is made through Amazon Payments...does this help you any?

p.s. We spent our honeymoon in Ireland just about a year ago and fell in love with your country; cannot wait to return!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.