United Kingdom
winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Not this good looking in real life
mbmbmbmbmb
I've scoured the stores and managed to find one of the few remaining copies of ARoH. Unfortunately, once I received and opened it, it seems that the counter sheet is mis-cut quite badly, cutting the top 3mm off all the counters. This makes them pretty much unusable (some more than others), which is frustrating, since I paid £40 all in for this set and all the other components are perfectly fine.

I've been in touch with LnL games and it appears that they don't have any counter sheets they can send me. I appreciate that this module is out of print, and I didn't really expect them to have a huge stack of spare counter sheets, but I thought I'd ask.

So, does anyone have any idea what I can do to work around this? I'm really keen to play this, and I'd rather not have to return it to the retailer for them to get it refunded from their supplier. I know that the front of the counter sheet is online, so I could use that to print the counters myself, but there's no graphic of the back of the counters.

Does anyone have a either the original graphic of the back they can supply me or a really good scan of the back? Otherwise this has to go back for a refund, which I don't really want to have to do.

Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
i've got a good scan of the back I think. let me check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.