Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DOUGLAS BRUNDIN
United States
Akron
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can this card be played during the story phase to render newly insane characters suddenly both SANE and STRONG? I believed that no actions were played during the icon struggle phase of the game.

Yet, the only use I could see for the card would be on the DEFENSE, to ready and defend with 2 strong cured psychiatric patients. Lol.

Am I correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't interrupt the story resolution with an action or response. During the story phase, this action would have to be played before attackers commit or before defenders commit, to get any use during the story resolutions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Furthermore, insane characters are decommitted from the story immediately, so even if you could somehow restore them, they wouldn't be at the story to fight any longer.

Dbrundin wrote:
Yet, the only use I could see for the card would be on the DEFENSE, to ready and defend with 2 strong cured psychiatric patients.

Yes, this is primarily a surprise defense move. But don't discount it. It is an amazing defensive card...

"Oh you thought I didn't have any combat? Surprise! Now you lose two or more creatures."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.