Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DOUGLAS BRUNDIN
United States
Akron
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If my opponent and I both commit one character to a story (I am offense) and I drive his fellow insane or kill him, do I get a story icon VP as an uncontested struggle?

Another way: if there WAS an enemy who is now gone, do I win the uncontested victory token?

Additionally, The rules wording says "if I have been successful at the story" and I am uncontested that I get the victory token. What does that mean? That I must have won at least one icon struggle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chevee Dodd
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if at the end of icon resolution, your opponent has no characters committed, you have won the story uncontested.

"If you have been successful" means you won the skill check. If your opponent has no characters there and you have a character, but 0 skill, you did not succeed at the story and would get neither the success token for the skill check or the success token for being uncontested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jevon Heath
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Credit to David J. Kelly
badge
This image is not mine – message me if you know who made it!
mbmbmbmbmb
If at the end of icon resolution your opponent has no SKILL committed, you have won the story uncontested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DOUGLAS BRUNDIN
United States
Akron
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So just to clarify, if the opponent has zero total adjusted skill points at the time to resolve the skill contest, if his adjusted skill is less than or equal to zero and my skill is equal to or greater than 1, then I win UNCONTESTED?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.