Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Jones
United States
Elba
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first solo mission tonight an just had a few questions:

1. Does the dreidel spin have to kill at least one nazi to apply beneficial results of the spin? For example, I spin the dreidel and it misses all nazis but I get "Gimel" as a result of my spin, do I still kill two nazis?

2. When extra nazis are killed, like using Gimel, can u pick any 2 u want or is it determined randomly? The extras that are killed are they just laid down on their spot on the board or taken out of the way?

3. Can you stay as many turns as you like at a Resistance Camp, attempting to heal Commando's each turn?

4. Can cards in your hand be discarded with using them or do you have to actually play them to get rid of them?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
designer
publisher
BGG facilitates the illegal sale of unauthorized copies of games. Due to BGG refusal to prevent such illeagal activities, FlasterVenture will not interact or participate with BGG If you need help or have question please go to www.boardgaming.com
badge
BGG facilitates the illegal sale of unauthorized copies of games. Due to BGG refusal to prevent such illeagal activities, FlasterVenture will not interact or participate with BGG If you need help or have question please go to www.boardgaming.com
1) No, you don't have to kill one to get the spin value. If you miss the actual plastic guards, the spin value still counts. So a gimel would kill 2 more.

2) You may choose which guards are killed. So if you have split the group up you may choose to kill ones that are not as tightly grouped. When killing them simply knock them over. Their bodies remain in the playing field but if you knock them over and that knocks over another one that does not count.

3) Yes. No limits.

4) If you have reached the maximum cards in your hand you can either discard or play cards to get down to 7 by the end of your turn. So if you get that 8th card as long as you play or discard one by the end of your turn you are ok.

Hope that was helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.