Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a temple is in deep jungle, and you search for it, and do not find it, and someone else does, and then cliffhangs causing it to collapse, the wording of collapse is anyone in the same space must escape. Would you still have to, even though you never found it? I would assume so.

-Munch "sidenote: I feel the exploration tokens are a cludgey mechanism" Wolf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MunchWolf wrote:
If a temple is in deep jungle, and you search for it, and do not find it, and someone else does, and then cliffhangs causing it to collapse, the wording of collapse is anyone in the same space must escape. Would you still have to, even though you never found it? I would assume so.

-Munch "sidenote: I feel the exploration tokens are a cludgey mechanism" Wolf

Maybe you're running from the dust and debris...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Stewart
United States
Anoka
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
We shall drink to our partnership. Do you like gin? It is my only weakness.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say no. On page 18 of the rule book it says:

Quote:
When a Hero is in a Deep Jungle Space
during their Adventure Phase, before they can
go on an Artifact Adventure there, they must first
find it!

So if you have not found the temple, how can you be caught in its collapse?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PsiNorm I
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the temple is underground and it collapses out from under you? I like that thematically; "Where is that stinkin' temple? AAAAAAAAH!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Rule is simply "every Hero in the space" because otherwise you would have to account for who had found it, who hadn't found it, who was about to adventure there but it wasn't their turn yet, and/or who just happened to stop in the space on their way somewhere else and weren't even planning to adventure there.

A simple house rule could be to move the Hero figure on top of the skull marker once you found and adventured in the Temple. Then only those figures would have to roll on collapse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:
I think the Rule is simply "every Hero in the space" because otherwise you would have to account for who had found it, who hadn't found it, who was about to adventure there but it wasn't their turn yet, and/or who just happened to stop in the space on their way somewhere else and weren't even planning to adventure there.

A simple house rule could be to move the Hero figure on top of the skull marker once you found and adventured in the Temple. Then only those figures would have to roll on collapse.
If you have exploration markers in front of you, then you haven't found it.

The passing through part is a bit tricky, since it's a temple. Hmmmmm...personal integrity? Haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.