Railways of the World» Forums » News

Subject: Extra Parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bloodworth
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
http://www.eaglegames.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=54

Eagle games now stock all the components to this game. I puchased more trains, money, cubes.... Pretty much everything so that my family could play east/west/mexico in a super game it was great fun but you need at least 9 players to make it work correctly. Anyway I thought this might be useful to others also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Miller
Wales
Swansea
Neath Port Talbot
flag msg tools
badge
I iz a soot sprite.
mbmbmbmbmb
How much did they charge you for shipping? I was thinking of doing the same as you but last time I looked they wanted about $30 for shipping, which was more than the cost of the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bloodworth
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I must admitt the total order was well over £100 more than half that being shipping. I did order extra trains in the origional 6 colours, bonds, money, cubes, mexico cards, event deck & track! The only thing that annoyed me was when I got it the shipping ticket on the box was only $32 and I think I paid closer to $80 just to ship it to the uk. Anyway it has improved my game a lot so i'm still happy enough. A great service if you live in the u.s as they ship for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.