Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fangotango
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the airbase of air units flying defensive air is overrun during the same combat round as the air is flying it's defensive ground support mission, is it allowed to complete that mission before changing airbases?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fangotango
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to answer my own question, and wait until I spend more time with my rulebook before posing the next one.

28.24 Air units on bases which are overrun by enemy units are not destroyed. They move to the nearest controlled air base that has room to base them. Such movement may not be intercepted. Should two such bases be equidistant, the owning player chooses. Should no such air base exist within eight hexes, then the air units are destroyed. An air unit forced to move in this manner may still perform missions from its new base, if not Counteraired. Should a base be captured while its air units are absent on a defensive air mission, this rule is applied at the end of the Combat phase. Surviving air units are then placed at their new base as if they had been at their former base when it was captured.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.