Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BLOOD BOWL TEAM MANAGER

This was the season of Foul’s. The games had large numbers of cheat tokens including one player that had six of them in one match. In addition a Chaos beastman had two that turned out to be six more star points for a total of nine.

Frank as the manager of the Orc team
John as the manager of the Chaos team
Mike as the manager of the Skaven Team

In the first week of the season the Blood Bowl League decided to have an extra match giving us four for the week. In the first match the Skaven team won a victory over the Chaos team. In the second match we had Chaos team beating the Orc team. Match three saw the Skaven team run pass the Orc team. In the additional match the Orc team muscled by the Chaos team

Week one Scores
Orc’s 6 Fan Factor
Chaos 6 Fan Factor
Skaven 5 Fan Factor

As we enter into the second week of the season the reports are that violence is at an all time high in Blood Bowl matches. The games this week saw thee players injured and two tossed out for penalties. Our recap of the matches for the week Match one the Chaos team taking it to the Skaven team who seemed to be ok with that. The second match the Skaven team made a comeback to defeat the Orc team. Our third and final match saw the Orc team defeat the Chaos team.

Week two scores
Skaven Team 14 Fan factor
Chaos Team 10 Fan Factor
Orc Team 7 Fan Factor

The Third Week of the season finds that the Referee’s have a contract dispute and were calling penalties just to call them. The first match between the Skaven team and the Chaos team ended in a tie, but only because one of the Chaos beastmen were ejected from the game. Match number two The Orc team stunned the Chaos team as the star player from the chaos team with six cheat markers had two refs’ whistle him from the game. Lastly the Chaos team defeated the Orc team to end the week’s matches.

Week Three Scores
Skaven Team 16 Fan Factor
Orc Team15 Fan Factor
Chaos Team 11 Fan Factor

We could call this the start of the Cup game week as the Teams played for the Spike Magazine Cup. Our first match finds the Orc team smashing the Skaven Team. Our second match the Skaven team runs right on by the Orc team. Our third match the Chaos team murders the Skaven team. The Spike Magazine Cup goes to the Chaos team, followed by the Orc team and coming in third (LAST) was the Skaven team.

Week four Scores

Skaven Team 25 Fan Factor
Orc Team 21 Fan Factor
Chaos Team 20 Fan Factor

The Blood Bowl Week has arrived and all three teams were for the big game. The differences in the teams were becoming more apparent as the Chaos team had five star players and six team upgrades and the others only two or three of either. Now to the action of the week. Match number one the Skaven team out scored the Chaos team. While in the second match the Skaven team out ran the Chaos team a second time. However in the third match the Chaos team crushed the Skaven Team. In the Blood Bowl the Orc team ran away with it as all of their players were at this match and did not play in any others. The Chaos team and the Skaven team tied for second. The season looked to be going to the Skaven team but so many fans came out to see the Chaos five star players and two freebooters. As well as the large coaching staff and team upgrade that the Chaos team stole the season.

Final Scores
Chaos Team 44 Fan Factor
Skaven Team 37 Fan Factor
Orc Team 28 Fan Factor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have really enjoyed reading your session reports, but I do have one comment. It would be much easier to get a sense for how the season is progressing if you always ordered the teams the same way for each week's report (i.e. Orc always first, Chaos always second, etc). As it is now, I start scanning the scores to get a sense of the game, and I constantly have to stop and read the teams to figure out who changed to what. Granted, sorting them by score make it easy to see who's in the lead, but it makes it hard to get a sense of each team's change as the season progresses. Similarly, for Week 1, you did "Orc's, Chaos, Skaven", but for every other week you did "Orc Team, Skaven Team, etc).

Again, I want to make it clear that I enjoy reading your session reports (even if they do make me drool as I "not so patiently" wait for my copy), but a change or two could make it easier to get a sense of the flow of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I did do that it was not intended. The games go from the game pile left to right and that is how I report them. I know that as the chaos player after the first week I got the 5 fan factors if you have more than 4 star players on your team so I was going for games where I would pick up a star players. I also played to get team upgrades which worked out this season.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your reply has me a little confused, maybe I didn't say what I meant very clearly. What I mean is just that when you report the scores, i.e.
jpozsr wrote:

Week one Scores
Orc’s 6 Fan Factor
Chaos 6 Fan Factor
Skaven 5 Fan Factor

It would be nice if they were always in the same order, for instance, for week two you have:
jpozsr wrote:

Week two scores
Skaven Team 14 Fan factor
Chaos Team 10 Fan Factor
Orc Team 7 Fan Factor

It would be nice if the team order was constant, rather than reporting the score in order from highest to lowest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that you were talking about the matches each week not the fan factor score. You are right I put it in the order of the leader at the end of each week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.