Andrew Park
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi guys, Vergilius over on Forumini has been snooping around Rich Baker's image gallery and has found the images for the Opening Salvoes for Set 6 posted there! :

http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about27908.html

We already knew about Taiho, the LSTs, Bande Nere & USS Montana, but HMS Eagle, HMS Sheffield, Yamato reprint and the M1 minesweeper are all new!

Can't wait to start seeing the cards for these in the Opening Salvoes (which start tomorrow I think!). I'm especially interested in what they'll give the Yamato re-print - since she's painted as she was on her last sortie during Operation Ten-go (the crew used soot from the funnels to darken her decks to avoid being spotted by US air patrols) - it took 11 torps and 8 bombs to sink her, so some kind of Determination SA might be in order.

So along with the recent WotC slip-up which let us know that Andrea Doria would be in the set we now know 20 of the 40 units :

Canada
1 unit but unknown type

Polish
ORP Dragon - British 'D' class CL

United Kingdom
Vosper MTB
HMS Sheffield - Southampton class CL
HMS Eagle - CV
(plus 5 other RN units!)

United States
Victory Ship - merchantman
USS Montana - Montana class BB
USS Wasp - CV
USS Edsall - Clemson class DD

Germany
Bismarck - Bismarck class BB
Fw-190 - Fighter aircraft
Moltke - O-class battlecruiser
M1 - 1935 type mine-sweeper

Italy
Giovanni Delle Bande Nere - Giussano class CL
Andrea Doria - Andrea Doria class BB

Japan
Daihatsu Landing Barge
Taiho - CV
Elite A6M2 - fighter aircraft
Pearl Harbor attack Kate - torpedo bomber aircraft
Ten-go Yamato - Yamato class BB

All
Shore Battery - Fort Drum sculpt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.