Alexander Corzo
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I noticed that Artillery ignores cover as per the FAQ but not the revised Rulebook, so is the FAQ up to date. The reason I ask is it seems to have artifacts from the previous ruleset. In the reactive fire segment it states that: "The Recon
Grenadiers squad is deactivated and The Gunners can
resume their move action." This seems to imply that the reactive fire was resolved during the move and not after it.

2. Also, can mulitple units react to a unit moving? If I have 3 units within range and LOS, can I attempt to acvtivate all of them in turn? Can you interupt with mulitple units from a single move?

thanks

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Artillery still ignores cover. While the Revised Rules don't mention it, the don't deny it either, so the FAQ stands.

2. While this is not crystal clear, it would seem only a single unit can attempt reactive fire each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules on page 16 state that "one of your units may fire". So, only one unit may react.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.