• [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! The photos of your paint ups are astounding. I don't think I have ever seen such detailed work before.

If the financial situation was better, I would be sorely tempted to bundle my figures up and get you to do the work. As it stands, I'll have to be satisfied with my own paint work.

Good luck with the auction!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa Simek
United States
Wilmington
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're interested, I'll be having my painting services available during the Jack Vasel charity fund auction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa Simek
United States
Wilmington
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I'm just glad to see someone bid. At least there is interest so I'll be able to move forward with doing paint work for the Jack Vasel Fund, so if you're still interested in having game models painted, check back during the JVF auction, which I think will be in November here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb

Winner, winner - chicken dinner! I won your e-bay auction and am very excited! I watched some of your Youtube videos and saw some of your work and knew I needed to bid on it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa Simek
United States
Wilmington
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! Drop me a line on BGG and let me know what condition your minis are in (on sprue, assembled, primed, etc.) and what color direction you were thinking of going...and if you also wanted me to do video progress updates on the Tube.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Lloyd
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
badge
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
mbmbmbmbmb
Getaklue wrote:

Winner, winner - chicken dinner! I won your e-bay auction and am very excited! I watched some of your Youtube videos and saw some of your work and knew I needed to bid on it!

Rats! Ya outbid me! Well, at least now I know who to blame when my unpainted figs hit the table!

Peace
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa Simek
United States
Wilmington
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries! I told myself as long as I got 1 bid I would auction painting for the Jack Vasel Fund so check out the auction for that on BGG in November (I think).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.