All Things Zombie: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Any more for ATZ BG, or have we seen it all? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Miller
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
So I know that there was some talk about perhaps an expansion for this game a while back. I was just wondering in light of 2nd printing being out for a bit if there is more in store at this point for ATZ BG? I know Zombie Mark lurks around here like a zombie zombie, any news?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
damian isherwood
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of anything official, I just got off from doing some work for the re-release of OUTPOST by stronghold games and I was thinking of getting back to the notes I had on my own mod (I have large inner city map and some new zombie types)and hopefully find some time to continue on with those. When I get the chance I will post them into the variants section.

An Expansion would be pretty awesome though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the basic game is a bit light, it can certainly do with more variation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
There is new content for All Things Zombie: The Boardgame in several issues of Lock 'n Load's Line of Fire magazines. Check out this thread I posted in the ATZ:TB forums. Seems kind of spendy to go after the content if you don't have any other Lock 'n Load games, but at least there is other content out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.