Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I help designers improve their games.
badge
Feed me...games...
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a series of 2 player ZIMP games with my wife. We work pretty well together, so every time we made it to the graveyard with time & health to spare. Then things went downhill. Each wanting to end with more health, we just stood there, one tile away from the graveyard...5 turns in a row...until the clock struck midnight. Neither of us could trust the other to end the game with the same health, so neither of us was willing to be the one to step onto the graveyard.

We managed, in one game, to win with tied health. But every other time we lost at the verge of victory! In larger groups, we don't have this problem, but a 2 player semi-cooperative game is brutal!

zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. It's very tough to convince the other person, "Yeah, don't worry, I won't flee this time," when it's only the two of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.