Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Goddard
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, I love that eagle. I love that eagle a lot. The location card is a clever/nasty one too, without being overly complex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Wilson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I might make a Tactical Eagle Deck. That's two followers, two events, and a Unique Bad-Ass. So I think the Eagle Deck is really coming along lol

Eagle Hero?
EH? Ehhh? lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
At least these have 1 willpower, have enough allies now to at least give Tactics a vague chance at questing. Still would be nice to see an eagle in another sphere, but I like how the new eagle works with some of the other indirect damage cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kam
United States
Lafayette
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gunpowder_saint wrote:
Eagle Hero?
EH? Ehhh? lol

Gwaihir!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Outer Ridge seems like easy fodder for the Northern Tracker. I wonder if there will be anything in the encounter deck or quest to counter the Tracker.

I'm curious about the "hit and run tactics" mentioned. Will we be seeing more Warg-like enemies this quest? The Wargs are one of the most annoying enemies in the base game (in a good, challenging way).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oleg volobujev
msg tools
mbmb
AdmiralACF wrote:
The Outer Ridge seems like easy fodder for the Northern Tracker. I wonder if there will be anything in the encounter deck or quest to counter the Tracker.

I'm curious about the "hit and run tactics" mentioned. Will we be seeing more Warg-like enemies this quest? The Wargs are one of the most annoying enemies in the base game (in a good, challenging way).

Yes NOrhtern tracker can kill any strategy build up on location. Even 1 tracker in game. If you have 2 of them any encounter deck strategy build up on locations is doomed. So maybe there is some effect against Tracker??? Like Carrock location????

Yes look like enemies in this pack will have ability to go back to staging area.I dont think they will be strong but should be many small , nasty suckers running around all the time. Something like Wargs and Goblin snipers i suppose. I wonder maybe cards from HFG with clue cards will be include in this encounter deck????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde Cloggie
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmb
I believe the quest for this pack is just one card, and given that the locations that have been spoiled so far all give VPs, I assume the win condition is exploring X VPs worth of locations.

Maybe, just maybe, the quest will specify you can only get VP from locations that were active locations? That would seriously reduce the Tracker's worth. If there is no such thing, the quest could just be a Tracker breeze-through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.