Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Maschino
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope it's not too late to find opponents for this excellent game.

I am new to CCE and am looking for a Vassal Opponent (or ftf if you happen to live near Cedar Rapids, IA). If you're new to CC as well that would be great and we can learn as we go. Or, if you're experienced but willing to help a newbie get started that would be appreciated as well.

When playing on Skype I generally use Skype (audio only) as that makes communication very easy.

Send me a geekmail if interested and thank you!

Tyler

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Greasy
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...I'm not new to CC but have yet to use VASSAL.

I'm up for giving it a go.

Justo
650-201-6526
Miami Fl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Always ready to teach a new CC player via Vassal. I'm on some weekday evenings (Eastern time zone).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Gabrieloff
United States
Denver
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be happy to play, though my sound card is messed up and audio from me may not be an option....

I also haven't played another person. I just fell in love with the game solo....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried understanding Vassal but just couldn't swing it by myself. If you can't find anyone, give me a shout and I'll try once more. It did seem very slow however..

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Draske
msg tools
mbmb
If you are still looking for an opponent, please contact me. My time zone is GMT+2, but on weekends i am sure we can find a perfect time for both of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Maschino
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey investbanker... contact philmcd He sent me a geekmail and said he's very interested in playing CCE via Vassal. Problem is he's from the UK GMT+1 and it's going to be very hard for me to coordinate a time with him but it should work out well for the two of you. I'll point him to your post as well. It's going to be a couple of weeks before I could make the time difference work out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a quick demo of the vassal module to help you get familiar with the interface. Its a great module, just a little finicky to learn

Please be warned when I press the stop key its REALLY LOUD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.