Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking to upgrae the coins in the game. Purchasing real 1 and 5 franc coins is way too expensive, but making some may not be. Does anyone have a single 1 and 5 French Franc coin that I could borrow, take a mold of, then send back? If the process works as I hope, I may be able to make & send a set of coins as well as return the ones borrowed.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

I actually bought quite a few Franc coins and would be willing to sell them for a reasonable price. After getting them I decided they were much too large for the game. I ended up finding some decorative coins that I think work much better.

Replacement metal money I found on ebay at the findingscrown store. I ordered 19mm and 15.5mm. I had to paint the 19mm gold. The size is just right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nico ..
France
villecresnes
france
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our old 5 francs was very large
We have "euros" simce 10 years and it s
Complicate to find ( i have surely one in my collection)

But it s true, it s too big

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.