Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
....or are there any other language versions planned? German for Essen?
Please forgive me in case it has been discussed already and I didn't find that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some translations in the works and the instruction book has already been translated into Korean here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/70249/rules-in-korean

We have several companies looking at picking this up in other languages including Spanish, French, German and a couple of others, but have no final agreements yet. We are hoping to have some information about these other releases shortly after Essen.

We will have a couple of hundred copies available at Essen we believe, but I'm sure they will go quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Allright, so only English at Essen...I think the cards in English are no problem...just the rules would be nice to have in German, too :-) Looking forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We will try to get the German rules translation for Essen too... any volunteers want to try it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could give it a try (German native speaker, studied English, but a bit out of practice) ...but as I'm a bit short of time I'd just do a part of it...anybody else here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a free copy of the game in it for you... post here if you are going to tackle it. We will get Max to post the new rules today as we have made some significant revisions to make it much easier to understand, play and probably translate.

We can get you the original art files if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I'm in!

Preordered it already, though...

Please send me the newest files.
I'll do the translation into German! My wife could offer the Swedish one...

When do you need it? Yesterday, I know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any updates on a German release available ?
I can get an English copy right away, but since most of the people in my gaming group are native German speakers (and I'm not a past-upper/sleever kinda guy), I'd prefer a German copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.