Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hope
United States
Woodside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I know the answer to this, but if I play the Russian card that says "DR turns into EX for the rest of the combat phase" and then later the German card is played that makes the result of a combat "DR", is the combat result "DR" or "EX"? I think it's a DR result, but it isn't logically clear since the cards don't actually contradict each other (one says B becomes A and the other says the result is B--somewhat different than if one says the result is A and the other says the result is B).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
stephenhope wrote:
I think I know the answer to this, but if I play the Russian card that says "DR turns into EX for the rest of the combat phase" and then later the German card is played that makes the result of a combat "DR", is the combat result "DR" or "EX"? I think it's a DR result, but it isn't logically clear since the cards don't actually contradict each other (one says B becomes A and the other says the result is B--somewhat different than if one says the result is A and the other says the result is B).

This is correct, the result is a "DR".

The Guderian card was played AFTER the Russian card, and Trumps it.

The revers is also true:

Ff the Guderian card is played First, then the Soviet players plays "Not a Step Back" right after, the Combat result will be an "EX".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.