Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all - I'm looking for a detailed turn-by-turn session report for a game of Eminent Domain describing each action and each role choice taken by each player, and all of the necessary information for a reader to verify any and all rules of the game (assuming they have access to the rules).

Edit: I'm not looking for a manufactured game which exemplifies the rules - I'm looking for a transcript of an actual game - so by "verify rules" I mean "verify rules that came into play that game." No need to create some weird situation where player 3 wants to follow Survey, but player 2's Role depleted the entire planet deck, and Player 3 really wants a chance to draw the Prestige planet that Player 2 is now looking at... etc.

For the first person to post this I will give a 100GG tip, 2nd and 3rd get 50GG.

Thanks!

- Seth
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
Hey all - I'm looking for a detailed turn-by-turn session report for a game of Eminent Domain describing each action and each role choice taken by each player, and all of the necessary information for a reader to verify any and all rules of the game (assuming they have access to the rules).

Edit: I'm not looking for a manufactured game which exemplifies the rules - I'm looking for a transcript of an actual game - so by "verify rules" I mean "verify rules that came into play that game." No need to create some weird situation where player 3 wants to follow Survey, but player 2's Role depleted the entire planet deck, and Player 3 really wants a chance to draw the Prestige planet that Player 2 is now looking at... etc.

For the first person to post this I will give a 100GG tip, 2nd and 3rd get 50GG.

Thanks!

- Seth

Challenge accepted!

Quote:
weird situation where player 3 wants to follow Survey, but player 2's Role depleted the entire planet deck, and Player 3 really wants a chance to draw the Prestige planet that Player 2 is now looking at...

Hey now! This actually did happen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a fun project and yet another benefit of not Kickstarting. (Aren't there enough of those already?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
qzhdad wrote:
Sounds like a fun project and yet another benefit of not Kickstarting. (Aren't there enough of those already?)

I kickstarted, fwiw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone collect this bounty? If so, could you run me a quick link? I've browsed the sessions to no avail...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeroZilla wrote:
Did anyone collect this bounty? If so, could you run me a quick link? I've browsed the sessions to no avail...

Oh, I forgot about this thread... was such a session report ever posted? if so, I owe some GG tips! I don't recall seeing any of those. I suppose I'd better check.

If anybody did post a qualifying session report, please mention (and link) here so I can tip you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.