Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: Waukesha, WI area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaiz Games
msg tools
If anyone here is interested in playing my game Neighborhood Conflict get a hold of me. I live on the west side in Waukesha County. The game deals with building, economics, diplomacy, and a little bit of combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that anywhere near Janesville? If so, there's a couple hundred gamers going to the Fall Hoopla this weekend and if you come and bring it you may find some willing players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
overtheboard wrote:
Is that anywhere near Janesville? If so, there's a couple hundred gamers going to the Fall Hoopla this weekend and if you come and bring it you may find some willing players.

Excellent idea! It's about 60 minutes from Waukesha. Check out www.gaminghoopl.com for more info.

Back on topic, I'm sure you would be able to find someone to play at the Hoopla.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.