Michael Cook
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm a human with a personal goal and I got executed. Under the execution steps, I need to prove my loyalty by revealing all my loyalty cards. Since I did that, I don't actually need to fulfill the other requirements of the card, like if I had "Sacrifice: 6 vipers damaged or destroyed", since it says at the bottom of all the cards

"If you are a human player and this card has not been revealed by the end of the game, lose: _____"

I already revealed. Amirite?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Once executed as a human, your loyalty card is discarded...it has no effect on the remainder of the game, and whether or not you had completed the goal before execution is irrelevant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Which makes jumping out the Airlock one way of getting around a difficult goal that hits a resource more valuable than Morale.

Of course, the reverse can also happen - if you happen to die while at the endgame and come back with a Personal Goal, it's yours even though you may not even get another turn during the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.