David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

I've had this game for a couple years and have read through the rules a couple times. It seems straight forward, but I don't think my wife would really like the game. I'm hoping someone in Seattle would be interested in teaching me this game. We have a neat game store here in Ballard that has a bar. I'd buy the first beer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean halley

Oregon
msg tools
designer
mbmb
I don't live in Seattle, but I attended the Dragonflight convention in Bellevue last month. The Dragonflight convention is hosted by a wargame club in Seattle (I forget its name). You may be able to find an opponent there.

I ran a game of Awakening the Bear at the convention, and three people showed up to play. While three isn't a huge number, its a start; and all three enjoyed the game. So there might be at least three opponents in the Seattle area.

Google Dragonflight, and see what you come up with. Good luck. I live near Portland, Or, so I can't help you. cry

Take care,
Dean Halley
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dragonflight-MSG/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kuhar
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I know this is way late, but I live in Seattle and am just getting into the Conflict of Heros series. I own Storms of Steel and would be happy to meet you somewhere to play. I'll check back here or there appears to be a way to send direct messages on BoardGameGeek, just let me know.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.