Subject: ya , more stuff ......... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
just posted another 8 blogs here on the geek :

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blog/545

while i'm sure many had hoped i had passed away , no such luck . i had been holding onto thseese posts while i was finishing up projects , but since i have had a few more minor delays , i figured i would just get these out and post the rest as i find time to finish them .

still have lots more projects in the works , some small , but mostly big .

i will also begin selling terrain geared specifically toward DT soon , if any one is interested .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent work and appreciate all the work involved in writing the background as well as the mechs and cards themselves. I do have a suggestion for your next mech, dual-armed water cannon to clean the mud off all the other mechs

Keep it up....

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
Major Mishap wrote:
Excellent work and appreciate all the work involved in writing the background as well as the mechs and cards themselves. I do have a suggestion for your next mech, dual-armed water cannon to clean the mud off all the other mechs

Keep it up....

Dave

well its only really 10%"mud by volume ,the rest breaks down to 17% blood , 23%guts , 10% "other" , and the remaining 40% is the residue of my opponents tears arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wyant
United States
Spindale
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No one here dislikes You Kris, we dislike your anti-FFG Rants. Which you haven't been doing lately.
Now you are back to sharing really cool ideas for models and terrain, with pictures of your amazing projects.
No one will ever object to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
actually , there is still plenty of anti FFG sentiment in my blogs , from the blogs changed name and descrition , to the posts them selves and what crowds i share them with .

even as much as i dislike GW and WH40K , i still share my blogs on their pages because many of my techniques are from years of building their models , but i wont share them on the Dust Warfare page , which is "Dust" in name only .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.