Subject: Radagast healing enemies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb

I haven't quite figured out why you would want to (yet) but is there anything rules wise that prevents Radagast from healing an enemy that is a creature?

I noticed that there are a lot of encounter card enemies with the Creature trait and Radagast does not limit it to characters/allies.

Seems a bit odd but maybe there could be some weird quest later on in the game where it might be useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Bazynski
Poland
Warsaw
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Never thought of that but it looks as if it was legal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oleg volobujev
msg tools
mbmb
i though about this when i see the enemies in Rhosgobel......
Yes you can do that but do you really need to do that????

But maybe in the future who now there will be some combo or???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivar Skappel
Norway
Kristiansand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As others have mentioned before in another thread, you can use him to heal an enemy in a later action pack
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Like Gollum, when you've captured him.

Other than that it would be a nice prank towards other players?

Never been lame enough to heal enemies yet, but it's something to consider like removing Unexpected Courage on another players character with the Miners of Iron Hills, just to be an ass
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ivarpool wrote:
As others have mentioned before in another thread, you can use him to heal an enemy in a later action pack
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Like Gollum, when you've captured him.

Other than that it would be a nice prank towards other players?

Never been lame enough to heal enemies yet, but it's something to consider like removing Unexpected Courage on another players character with the Miners of Iron Hills, just to be an ass
Good point, though I wouldn't consider Gollum an enemy so much as an objective. An annoying, sneaky, dangerous objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Elias
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
There might be an ability in the future where you could convert an enemy into an ally...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
when radagast heal an enemy with creature trait, attach that enemy card to radaghast , and radagast gain [x] resource where [x] is he hitpoint of the healed enemy. if radaghast damaged, all damages are put on the attached enemy. (max 3 creature attachment)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.