Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally played game #1,000 yesterday (Elder Sign for those who wonder) and I guess it's time for someone to step up and teach me the secret 1,000 Club handshake.

As long as there are no initiation rites involving goats I'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a nice microbadge for such an occasion ... but you have to buy it yourself:

mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
There is a nice microbadge for such an occasion ... but you have to buy it yourself:

mb

But it doesn't say "Wow, you're awesome!" just "Veteran of many games". How many games are many?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregorio Morales
Spain
Alicante
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to play just one game of every game I own in my collection :D

I'm about 50-50 xDDDD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomfarer wrote:
PzVIE wrote:

mb

But it doesn't say "Wow, you're awesome!" just "Veteran of many games". How many games are many?

Well, I'd really like a badge that says "I'm awesome" ... but it would look a little cocky if I have to buy it myself

And I'd say, 1,000 games played are "many". Buy it, you've earned it meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomfarer wrote:
Finally played game #1,000 yesterday (Elder Sign for those who wonder) and I guess it's time for someone to step up and teach me the secret 1,000 Club handshake.

Congratulations! Now the initiation doesn't involve goats, but it does include some sheep and wood......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomfarer wrote:
Now I'm way too late. Old tab. But what I wanted to say was:
"Nah, don't you worry. It will be just you and a bunch of sheep". But yeah, maybe not . But the setup clearly was there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's nobody to teach you the secret handshake when they're all dead from Curse 1002.

Here's my advice: don't learn another new game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Doomfarer wrote:

Not that I will ever be initiated into such a club, but I think that handshake involves slapping your forehead first in disbelief.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Valkyser
Germany
Wesseling
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I wonder, what is the highest number of games played and rated by any user on BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.