Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claus Westh Sorensen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Carl

Here is the other question that arose during the game last Saturday.

Can units of different colors (German grey and Italian green) attack together when responding to a counterblow hex?

My guess is yes, according to the last dot in rule 13.0:
• Any and all of the Phasing Player‟s units can respond to a Counterblow, including those with white Combat Strengths.

Completely of topic:
I would like to make a sheet (in A4 format) for personal use with all the CRT’s and the Malta table in Photoshop, so both players have access all the tables without the opponent knowing which one he is looking at. I will off course send it to you, so you can make it available to all here on BGG if you like it. My plan is to use the files VPG have made available on the NR2! site, but I noticed that the German CRT is missing. I can of course use a scan of the table I have from the game, but the original file would be a lot better.
Do you think you can convince VPG to make the German CRT available on the NR2! site?

Regards
Claus Westh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you are correct!

I have no problem in sharing the files with you. I'll send you an e-mail to that effect in a few minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.