Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I'm fairly a newbie in Man o'War (back in the day, when the game was released, I was in my penniless 14's, so I had many chances to play, but never owned my copy), and I'm now trying to recreate the game myself, since the local hobby center (after countless pressures) finally decided to give me the old rulebooks. For plaguefleet and sea of blood, I don't have many questions (yet, anyway, the box content is COMPLETELY described in the rulebook), but I'm finding some problems here and there with the main game.

I was able to recreate most of the counters and the terrains by descriptions and images found online (yes, I'm member of Sea of Claws), but cannot find anywhere the correct size of the boxed set templates, especially the "sunk", the "iceberg" and the "whirlpool" templates...

By the look of them, it seems that the "sunk" template is 1" radius, but I'm clueless about iceberg and whirlpool (maybe 1.5" and 2"?), so any help is appreciated from any veteran that can give me a hint or two.

Plus, can you point me to some clearer picture of images and templates, if you can? Just to have a better feel of what I'm recreating, imagination will fill the gaps.

Thank you in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.