Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Quentin
United Kingdom
Shoeburyness
Essex
flag msg tools
All is quiet in the deep dark wood...
mbmbmbmbmb
We have been wondering if there are any restrictions on playing "Spectral Resurgence".

For example, do you have to play it in your the deploy phase immediately after it has been destroyed or can you wait a turn or two.

Obviously if you wait there is a risk that by the time you wish to play it all of you Tougu Fighters will have been destroyed but you may have more important priorities for you energy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the card with me, but I don't remember any restriction in the card's wording. Always played that you can play it whenever you want as long as you have any destroyed fighters it could resurrect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is one limitation that I can think of and it is conditional not chronological.

There must be at least one fighter left because the wording on the card says that the fighter being resurrected appears adjacent to an existing fighter.

If all the fighters are eliminated, then you cannot play the card to resurrect a unit.

As far as when a card is played...I think there is no restriction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stu ma
Germany
HD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just looked at the card and the rules. You can play it during any deployment phase (which continues to appear even, if you have no more units left to deploy). And you can return your fighter at any time you wish (during any deployment phases). The only limit is that you still have one fighter left on the board and that you have the "room" to deploy the previously destroyed fighter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Quentin
United Kingdom
Shoeburyness
Essex
flag msg tools
All is quiet in the deep dark wood...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies.

I think that this is a very powerful ability, it has been the decisive factor in both the games I have played so far.

PQ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.